Yes, Applications are now open for the 2020 School Enterprise Challenge to support teachers and students to set up a real business at their school, it is a free educational programme that teaches business and life skills.
- Benefits for students
- Get practical experience running a REAL business;
- Learn essential life skills;
- Be part of a global movement of young entrepreneurs!.
- Benefits for teachers
- Learn business skills;
- Develop new teaching techniques;
- Boost your CV;
- Change to win a prize!.
- Any school from any country can take part in it.
- The School Enterprise Challenge is open to all schools, including pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
- Universities are not eligible to take part in the School Enterprise Challenge.
How to get involved
- Taking part is simple! The programme is open to all schools* from all countries. You can register for FREE on their website.
- Once registered, you will have access to all of their educational materials and your own online account to upload your submissions.
- The School Enterprise Challenge is open to primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges. It is not open to universities.
- A teacher at your school will be responsible for facilitating participation in the School Enterprise Challenge and guiding your students to complete the 3 steps:
- Coming up with a business idea;
- Writing a business plan;
- Launching the school business, making sales and writing an annual report. Read More