Yes! The Advancing Learning and Innovation on Gender Norms (ALIGN) project is inviting proposals for its second funding round. The new micro-grant scheme aims to support knowledge generation, synthesis and brokering to understand effective action on the gender norms that underpin gender-based violence in the workplace.
Workplaces include any place where people are engaged in paid work, be it in farming, manufacturing, small businesses or parliaments, for example. Small-scale projects will be funded, initiate or build on existing research and practice, communicate knowledge and experiences, and inform future action.
Within the broad area of focus on changing norms that contribute to GBV in the workplace, possible areas of focus could include:
- Behaviour change and related scale-up programmes;
- Legal reforms, implementation, and enforcement;
- Policy development and implementation;
- Social movement campaigning for change and support to those affected;
- Mass and social media campaigns;
- Financial or other types of incentives;
- Service or infrastructure improvements;
- Engagement with leaders and leadership initiatives;
- Tools and strategies for changing hearts and minds, and/or policies that affect norms around GBV. Read More