Yes, we will surely share every detail related to the opportunity. ‘Reporting Climate Change‘ is an e-learning course developed by European Investment Bank (EIB) in collaboration with COPEAM for journalists to improve the reporting skills in the field of climate change.
The training program comprises of video-lessons, exercises and supporting training material. It will be available in English and Arabic on the didactic platform of the International Telematic University Uninettuno, partner of the project.
- Category: Journalism training course / e-learning;
- Organizer: COPEAM with the support of the EIB (European Investment Bank);
- Partner: International Telematic University UNINETTUNO;
- Venue: Online: E-Learning platform of UNINETTUNO University / Conference call platform;
- Estimated duration of the online training course: 10 hours (timeframe: 3 weeks);
- Beneficiaries: journalists operating in the Balkans and the MENA Region;
- Working Languages: English and Arabic (with subtitles).
- Deadline: November 16, 2020.