Hi there, you can apply to International Trans Fund’s 5th Grant Cycle for a chance to get seed and thrive funding for your project related to transgender development.
The International Trans Fund (ITF) warmly welcomes applications from trans-led organizations with budgets below $150,000 USD based in any region of the world.
This year the ITF is introducing two grant types:
- SEED Grant (1-year) The SEED grant is 1-year general support and/or project grant for trans-led organizations that have never been funded by the ITF, or that prefer to apply for this grant instead of the THRIVE Grant. Grants range from $10,000 to $30,000 USD/year.
- THRIVE Grant (2-year) The THRIVE grant is a 2-year general support grant ONLY for trans-led organizations that have been previously funded by the ITF and are in good standing. Grants range from $20,000 to $40,000 USD/year (for a total of $40,000-$80,000 USD).
The ITF has priorities for grantmaking:
- Fund a diversity of organizations, including different regions, languages, gender identities, strategies, and issues.
- Prioritize Trans communities facing greater levels of marginalization (e.g. racism, classism, ageism, ableism, misogyny and so on).
- Support a trans-led organization whose work is intersectional and contributes to social justice, movement building, and the liberation of Tran’s people.
For more information, visit https://www2.fundsforngos.org/latest-funds-for-ngos/international-trans-fund-announces-the-5th-grant-cycle/