Yes, Dear, we are here to help you! Recently, the European Commission has launched a call for applications on the Fight Against Corruption to fund activities supporting the fight against corruption in budgeting and public procurement at local levels, risk assessment and prevention of corruption in sectors with high corruption risks, prevention of the use of financial and professional services for corruption and for laundering proceeds of corruption, activities offering support for civil society and citizens to expose corrupt practices, activities supporting and providing legal aid and technical assistance for whistle-blowers, as well as research on methodology aiming at exposing corruption in law making and law enforcement.
Project applications submitted under the present call for proposals must address at least one of the following priorities:
- Preventing corruption in high risk sectors, including by promoting tools for risk assessment and risk management and tools for civil oversight and investigative journalism and for assisting whistle-blowers with technical and legal aid;
- Assessing the impact of implemented anti-corruption measures;
- Enhancing the effectiveness of corruption prosecution, particularly as regards complex cross-border cases;
- Enhancing the crosslinks with the risks of organised crime infiltration in the public systems with corruption as enabling element;
- Implementing best practices across the EU.
- The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of projects under this call for proposals is estimated at EUR 2 400 000 (two million five hundred thousand euros).
To learn about eligibility criteria of this grant opportunity, do visit this link