Hi, please find the required information here.
- They welcome entries for active projects or programs (not ideas or untested hypotheses) from anywhere in the world. Prizes are awarded for ongoing work only (not as a reward for unimplemented ideas or past work).
- They will not award prizes to the same applicants two years in a row. However, if you are not awarded, you may apply the next year and in any subsequent years.
- You may submit for multiple categories, but you will only be eligible to win in one category during any given year.
- Important: Incomplete applications or applications that do not attempt to quantify their emissions reductions (Question #9) or financial scalability (Questions #12 and 13) will not be considered.
- If offered a prize, recipients are requested but not required to:
- Report on the progress of the awarded project upon request by the KCP team.
- Support the PR outreach activity for the prize.
- Allow your project’s information to be disseminated at the discretion of the Global Warming Mitigation Project (GWMP) organization.
- Allow them to put details of your organization or project (including your logo) in their online and printed communications. Read More