With the theme “Pull up: Change Di Riddim,” the UNCTAD Youth Forum will be focusing on innovation, inclusion, and youth empowerment for developmental transformation.
Participation Criteria of the youth forum are discussed below:
- The forum is open to students or young professionals aged 18 to 30 who are interested in trade and development issues and want to debate with other youth worldwide.
- UNCTAD will pre-select forum participants, who should meet the follo wing criteria:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Be able to speak and understand English.
- Have experience (from their studies or work) in the areas of UNCTAD’s work/focus. Evidence of projects related to trade and development (academic and professional) will be considered as experience in the field. Participants will then be invited to describe their experiences in a video.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 31-Aug-21.