Yes, The Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS) has launched a call for proposals for the Regional Emergency Initiative in favour of populations affected by the humanitarian crisis in Mali and neighbouring countries.
The initiative aims to intervene in the following sector’s priorities for AICS with the aim also of consolidating and giving continuity to the results obtained through the previous Emergency Programs in Mali and neighbouring countries.
All funded actions must aim at activating maximum involvement and collaboration right from the planning of the intervention and to seek the construction of synergies and best practices with others organizations (international and local) and/or UN Agencies in the area engaged in similar interventions or complementary.
- Lot 1 – Humanitarian Emergency (Mali / Burkina Faso), the priority sectors are:
- Agriculture and food security;
- Health, relative to the Nutrition component;
- Disaster risk reduction (DDR);
- Lot 2 – Support to the private sector (Mali / Senegal), the priority sector are:
- Support for the endogenous, inclusive and sustainable development of the private sector. Read More