Hi, you can apply for THRIVE VII Accelerator Program that supports seed-stage startups from all areas of the value chain whose technologies drive towards a more efficient, sustainable, and secure agriculture future.
The selected companies benefit from a 3 month virtual and in-person accelerator program that provides investment, direct access to the largest agriculture companies and farmers located in the Salinas and Central California growing regions, and mentorship from top industry leaders. The program begins in March and culminates in June at Demo Day at the Forbes AgTech Summit.
- Access to Corporates: They will connect you with Corporate Partners from the high profile network, for technology validation, adoption and potential investment opportunities.
- Access to Farmers: Through the extensive partner network inclusive of over 6000+ farmers, growers, and agriculture partners, they provide startups with opportunities to conduct active field trials.
- Access to Investment: They will invest $75K in your startup ($37,500K cash, $37,500K in program value), with the opportunity for additional follow-on investment.
- Award Winning Program: Validate your startup to potential investors by your participation in award winning program. Propel your business through access to the ecosystem, network, investment, customers and more.
- Expert Mentorship: You will have access to expert mentors & advisors as well as access to the extensive global entrepreneur network.
- Brand Exposure: You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities & the opportunity for global press & media spotlight at Demo Day at the annual Forbes AgTech Summit.
- THRIVE is looking for technology-powered startups from around the world with innovative ideas for products and services in the areas of AgTech and FoodTech.
- THRIVE is looking for solutions that will significantly increase or transform agriculture from the field to the fork, including big data & analytics, biotechnology, cloud services/SaaS, connected devices, infrastructure & supply chain, and automation & robotics
- Startups should be Seed to Series A+ with a product either in development or in market.
For more information, visit https://www2.fundsforngos.org/agriculture-food-nutrition/apply-for-thrive-vii-accelerator-program/