Undoubtedly! Feed the Minds (FTM) has announced a new funding round of Medium Project to empower people who have been marginalised in least developed, low income and lower to middle income countries through the Education for Change programme.
- Economic Empowerment – projects that aim to improve the financial security and resilience of women and people who have been marginalised, as well as their knowledge of, access to and confidence in ownership and utilisation of economic resources. Specific projects include vocational training, agriculture, on-farm and off farm income generating activities.
- Citizenship – projects that aim to improve women and people’s knowledge and access to their political, civic, and human rights.
- Health – The projects aim to improve women’s knowledge of and access to safe healthcare and practices. Projects here include health education, prevention, and awareness-raising.
- Budget between £25,000 and £150,000
- Time frame not exceeding 24 months.
The deadline for submitting applications is 10-Sep-21