The European Commission is seeking applications for its Lorenzo Natali Media Prize 2021 to honor courage in journalism. Let’s find out what exactly are they looking for.
The #NataliPrize was created by the European Commission’s Directorate-General for International Partnerships (DG INTPA), and named after Lorenzo Natali, a precursor to the international partnerships approach to global challenges impacting society.
Entries to this year’s competition should relate to the issues of:
- Poverty eradication,
- Sustainable development,
- Environment, biodiversity, climate action,
- Digital (gap, connectivity, e-governance, entrepreneurship),
- Jobs and employment,
- Education and skills development,
- Healthcare (access, assistance), and
- Peace, democracy, and human rights.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 18-Apr-21.
For more information, visit here