The A.J. Muste Memorial Institute invites applications for its Social Justice Fund, from groups to fund innovative organizing, that gives a necessary boost to bold ideas.
The Social Justice Fund makes grants for grassroots activist projects in the US, giving priority to those with small budgets and little access to more mainstream funding sources.
They are especially interested in funding efforts to:
- End the violence of borders and the criminalization of immigrants, shut down CBP and ICE.
- Abolish prisons and dismantle and redefine systems of policing and criminal justice.
- Confront institutionalized violence against racial, ethnic, gender-based, and LGBTQ communities.
- Put an end to economic exploitation, class stratification, systemic poverty.
- Stop the war machine, end state-sponsored terrorism, expose the dangers of nuclear power.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 30-Aug-21.
For more information, visit here