The Mazda Foundation is seeking applications for its Grant Program in Australia to provide financial aid for community advancements, such as the improvement of education and employment skills, development of technology, and the protection of the environment.
The Mazda Foundation’s aims and objectives include (but are not limited to) the provision of financial aid to funds, authorities, and institutions which qualify for income tax deductibility for gifts and which provide:
- Assistance to young people through education and employment skills development, with particular emphasis on children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Assistance in the advancement of education and achievement of excellence at all levels in the community.
- Assistance in the development of technology, to help improve Australia’s international competitiveness.
- Assistance towards the maintenance and improvement of the natural environment.
- Assistance to address community needs identified by the Mazda Foundation from time to time.
- Assistance in research, feasibility, surveys, and other background work in relation to any of the above aims and objectives.
- Substantial contributions to the Mazda Foundation have been made by Mazda Motor Corporation, Japan, and Mazda Australia. Further contributions continue to be made by Mazda Australia, supported by the Mazda Dealer Network.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 30-Sep-21.
For more information, visit here