Over the Fellowship year you will build the tools and mindset to:
- Lead diverse stakeholders through recurring and complex challenges.
- Articulate a vision that speaks across lines of difference & moves others into action.
- Understand larger, systemic problems and design more effective interventions.
- Navigate uncertainty and embrace the meaningful process of creating change.
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of yourself and your work in a broader context.
Fellows are typically on one of the following Paths:
- Social Entrepreneur: Leading organizations that develop market-based solutions to tackle social issues.
- Charity Champion: Building voluntary organizations that provide support and opportunity to those most in need.
- Corporate Changemaker: Shifting culture and pioneering inclusive business from within larger corporations.
- Public Sector Leader: Reimagining public policy and leveraging the government machinery to drive change.
- Movement Builder: Mobilising communities to create collective action around unseen, unheard or marginalized causes.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 27-May-21.
For more information, visit here