You can count on the following Award Benefits
- For each theme, the winning projects will receive grants worth US$ 45,000 and, in total; the MIDP category will award 9 grants worth US$ 135,000. The awards will be given to organizations whose projects embody an innovative approach to an important development need and hold the greatest promise for:
- responding directly to the needs of the poorest and most vulnerable, underserved groups to improve their lives aiming at rapid results for improved livelihood;
- supporting initiatives that lead to developing sustainable outcomes through the scaling-up of the project.
- Finalists will be invited to join communications training in preparation of a pitch of their project in front of a high-level Jury, which will decide which projects to award. A physical Award ceremony is planned in 2021 if conditions allow it.
- The two first prize winners under each theme will receive a grant of US$ 20,000 each. The second prize will receive a grant of US$ 5,000. In addition, the World Bank-administered Japan Social Development Fund (JSDF) team will review the suitability of the proposals winning the First Prize for a much larger grant of up to US$ 200,000 under the auspices of the JSDF, one per the theme.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 09-Jun-21.
For more information, visit here