To improve the lives of the community in the regions of Ukraine, the 2nd wave of competitions for social action projects has been launched by the British Council.
The aims of the projects are:
- Strengthening social cohesion in Ukraine;
- Creation and strengthening of connections between volunteers, city authorities, business and other participants of social processes;
- Intercultural dialogue between different social groups in Ukraine;
- Supporting older people and promoting inclusion (increasing equal access to the community, including people with disabilities);
- Promoting youth development, promoting active citizenship, and forming leadership qualities;
- Promoting the mental health of community members in conditions of social distancing;
- Promoting gender equality and ensuring equal rights and opportunities;
- Promoting the improvement of the environment.
How much will it fund?
- The British Council provides up to UAH 35,000 for one social action project.
- The application must provide for co-financing of at least 20% of the British Council contribution (both in cash and in-kind) from the project team, other partners, or the authorities.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 1-Mar-2021.
For more information, click here