Solidarität Scholarship 2021 identify, promote and connect the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership.
Whilst the One Young World Summit 2021 will welcome digital delegates from every country in the world, the vision of “the world under one roof” remains key to the One Young World philosophy. One Young World invites young leaders living across Europe to apply to join the Summit in Munich to ensure that every country is represented.
What does this scholarship provide?
- In-person delegate participation in the One Young World Summit 2021 which takes place in Munch, Germany from 22 – 25 July.
- Return travel within Europe.
- Hotel accommodation for the duration of the Summit.
- Meals and catering throughout the Summit.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 03-Jun-21.
For more information, visit here