HiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers you a 4-month long program that provides you with:
- €10,000 non-equity seed funding.
- Full training program delivered by industry specialists: business growth, marketing, team & leadership, impact measurement and much more.
- Coaching sessions and mentorship on topics of your choice.
- Access to HiiL’s global network of justice leaders, legal tech organisations and top level researchers.
- International exposure and potential investment opportunities.
- Chance to win up to €20.000 at the pitch event of the Innovating Justice Forum.
What is the 2021 Innovating Justice Challenge?
The Hague Institute for Innovation of Law (HiiL) is currently accepting applications for 2021 Innovating Justice Challenge to all game-changing justice startups that want to grow their impact and business.
HiiL seeks startups that have a proven solution with increasing annual revenue and impact, have a scalable business model, are on their way to financial sustainability, and are led by a strong team with experienced founders. Startups can be for-profit or non-profit!
HiiL is looking for the most promising startups from East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the MENA region, and Ukraine that aspire for everybody to have access to justice at work, at home, in the neighborhood, and in business.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 30-Apr-21.
For more information, visit here