The Community Foundation for Ireland and the Community Foundation for Northern Ireland are delighted to embark on a new partnership to launch the All-Island Community Fund to provide flexible philanthropic support for civil society engagement on a north-south basis, leading to better understanding, strong relationships, and progression towards a fairer, more equitable society on the island of Ireland.
- The Community Foundations are particularly interested in hearing from groups who already enjoy a cross-border partnership through existing work but also welcomes proposals from groups who are working with other vulnerable communities of interest and would like to explore the possibility of new dialogues and partnerships.
- Applicant organizations must:
- Be registered charities or community and voluntary groups that are constituted and possess charitable aims.
- Engage their chosen partners prior to submission to agree to terms of reference for the collaborative proposal.
- Agree to receive the funding on behalf of all partners listed in the proposal and to share the funding between partners as set out in the proposed budget.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 14-May-21.
For more information, visit here