2022-23 Rotary Peace Fellowship Program offers dedicated leaders with work experience in peace and development from around the world. This Fellowship covers tuition and living expenses, increases the capacity of existing leaders to prevent and resolve the conflict by offering academic training, field experience, and professional networking.
Let’s look over in detail the program that it provides:
- 15-24 month program, small-group classroom learning, in fields related to peace and development;
- Intended for leaders near the start of their careers;
- 50 fellows selected annually to study at one of five Rotary Peace Centers at partner universities, which offer interdisciplinary curricula with research-informed teaching;
- 2-3 month field study experience to develop practical skills;
- Fellows connect with an international cohort of fellows, thought leaders, and a global network of Rotarians.
Professional development certificate
- A yearlong program for working professionals that blends online learning, in-person classes, and an independent project, based at a Rotary Peace Center in Thailand or Uganda;
- Intended for social change leaders with extensive experience working in peace-related fields;
- 80 fellows selected annually to earn a post-graduate diploma or certificate in peace and development studies;
- The interdisciplinary program includes a two-week online preliminary course, 10 weeks of on-site courses with field studies, a nine-month period during which fellows implement a social change initiative (with interactive online sessions), and an on-site capstone seminar. Read More
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 15-May-2021