Following are the prerequisites in order to apply for ASEAN Social Enterprises Development Program:
- 50% of the Social Enterprises team members are aged between 18 to 35 years old.
- A team must comprise at least 2 members with at least one team member having ASEAN nationality.
- As part of promoting ASEAN identity and encouraging cross-national and cross-border cooperation, it is desirable that a team consists of at least one member having different ASEAN nationality and/or reside in a different ASEAN country.
- All team members must be currently residing in the following ASEAN countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- If selected, each team must be fully committed to participating in the full cycle of the program.
- The social enterprise must be in the early stage of implementation; its project is local and has been in an operation for more than 5 months (preferable), and it has actively been seeking professional support for scale-up and growth, and/or funding.
- Some team members must have good English as the program will be in English.
About the Program
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 31-Mar-2021.
The ASEAN Foundation, with support from GIZ on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and SAP, has launched the ASEAN Social Enterprises Development Program (ASEAN-SEDP).
This program will provide social enterprises in ASEAN with access to more significant opportunities to improve their ventures through mentorship, facilitation, trade of knowledge from a network of the region’s social enterprises, financing, and access to market places.
For more information, visit here