The Royal Award For Islamic Finance is seeking nominations for its Emerging Leader Prize. The nomination criteria are as follows. The nominee:
- Shall be 40 years old and below;
- Shall demonstrate evidence of leadership qualities;
- Shall have served in their area of expertise/specialisation in Islamic finance, for at least 5 years;
- Shall demonstrate achievements in promoting and advancing innovative ideas in Islamic finance; and
- Shall be acknowledged for their influence within his/her respective fields and demonstrate reputation for inclusiveness (i.e. age, professionals, background and geo-coverage).
The deadline for submitting the nominations is 25-Mar-22.