In the Fellowship Program You Will:
- Learn to catalyze and embrace the gradual and meaningful process of creating change at the personal, organizational, and societal levels;
- Cultivate the ability to lead effectively when opposing but interdependent values are in tension;
- Understand how to lead diverse stakeholders through recurring and complex challenges;
- Develop the capacity to tell meaningful stories that speak across lines of difference and move others to action;
- Examine your identities, values, and choices that have shaped your journey till now and cultivate a deeper understanding of yourself and your work in a broader context;
- Explore the meaning of a just society and the moral and historical foundation of social change through text-based dialogue;
- Navigate systemic problems and design more effective interventions using moral imagination;
- Question your assumptions and beliefs about leading effective change;
- Be supported and accompanied by a cohort of like-minded peers persevering in the process of driving social change.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 12-Aug-21.
For more information, visit here