Hi, if your NGO works to promote the well-being of women and girls then you can apply for the grant program of Women’s Fund of Hawaii.
The priorities of this program are,
- The Foundation gives to a wide range of programs, particularly those that promote women’s financial security and dignity, and girls’ strengths and leadership.
- The Foundation fund organizations that address factors that can stand in the way of women and girls’ success, including:
- Abused/Neglected Girls;
- Adolescent Pregnancy;
- Economic Self-sufficiency;
- Health (physical);
- Immigration Status;
- Incarceration/Criminal Justice;
- Lack of Affordable Childcare;
- Lack of Affordable Housing;
- Mental Health;
- Reproductive Rights/Health;
- Self Esteem;
- Sexual Exploitation of Women and Girls;
- Sports Inequities;
- Substance Abuse;
- Violence (sexual, physical).
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 31-Mar-21.
For more information, visit here