Yes, if your project focuses on climate change mitigation or adaptation, you are eligible to apply for the UN Global Climate Action Awards.
Please go through the below-mentioned Eligibility Criteria for further details:
- Organizations, communities, cities, businesses, universities, governments, and others that are taking concrete action on climate change can apply to have their projects recognized by the UN Climate Change secretariat as a 2021 winning activity.
- In order to meet the basic eligibility criteria, the activity must:
- Address climate change mitigation or adaptation;
- Be already implemented, or in the course of implementation;
- Be scalable and/or replicable with potential for long-term impact;
- Be innovative and/or demonstrate the potential for long-term transformational change;
- Deliver verifiable social and environmental benefits;
- Not be registered or have intentions to register as a clean development mechanism (CDM) or joint implementation (JI) initiative in the next two years. Read More
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 30-Apr-2021.