Indeed! Here is good news for you. The Together Women Rise is inviting applicants for its grant program.
For your information: Together Women Rise is an educational giving circle: Their members meet monthly, learn about their featured and sustained grantees, and donate to Together Women Rise, allowing them collectively to support grassroots international organizations empowering women and girls living in extreme poverty.
They fund projects that foster good health, education, and economic self-sufficiency in developing countries. They are devoted to educating and inspiring individuals to make a difference and fight global poverty through the power of collective giving.
Together Women Rise selects a featured grantee each month and promotes it throughout the month at chapter meetings, through mailings, social media and online communications. Grantees are assigned to be featured in a specific month based on issue area and geography.
- Support women and girls living in extreme poverty in developing countries
- (defined as living on $1.90 a day or less)
- Address one or more of the following issues / needs:
- Education and vocational training
- Improved women and girls’ health:
- Physical health
- Emotional /Psychological Health
- Maternal Health
- Sexual and Reproductive Rights
- Economic empowerment
- Clean water, sanitation and healthy environment
- Improved food security, regenerative agriculture, and nutrition
- Human trafficking: prevention, rescue and reintegration
- Leadership training
- Advocacy for policies that promote gender equality, peace and security.