The Enable is launching a call for proposals for NGOs whose general objective is to contribute to the economic integration and empowerment of migrants in Morocco, through the management of funding for self-employment initiatives and post support.
Yes, your NGO is eligible for this above-mentioned program, to learn more about the eligibility criteria please refer to this:
In order to be eligible for grants, the applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Be a private non-profit legal person;
- Have the status of an organization in one of the following categories:
- a non-governmental organization “NGO”,
- an association,
- a foundation, or
- a cooperative.
- Have been established in Morocco for at least 4 years,
- Be in a regular situation;
- Have a mission that falls within the objectives of this call for proposals and consistency with the objectives of the intervention;
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the (s) co-applicant (s)) and not act as an intermediary;
- Be able to demonstrate the capacity to manage the funds and activities relating to this call, and;
- Have carried out activities in the socio-economic integration of vulnerable groups in Morocco for at least two years, in particular the support activities for entrepreneurship,
- Have proven expertise in post-creation support for populations vulnerable.
- The applicant can act either individually or with one or more co-applicants.
- Partnership with one or more co-applicants is encouraged insofar as its members (applicant and co-applicants) are complementary in terms of skills, technical capacities, and geographic coverage (Casablanca-Settat and Rabat-Salé-Kenitra region).
- The potential applicant cannot participate in calls for proposals nor be the beneficiary of subsidies if he is in one of the following situations:
- participation in a criminal organization;
- terrorist offenses, offenses linked to terrorist activities or incitement to commit such offense, complicity in or attempted such offense;
- money laundering or terrorist financing;
- child labor and other forms of human trafficking.
- occupation of illegally staying third-country nationals.
- constitution or creation of an offshore company.
- The exclusion on the basis of this criterion is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of the judgment.
- Co-applicant (s):
- The co-applicant (s) participate (s) in the definition and implementation of the action, and the costs that he (s) incurred (en) t are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the applicant.
- The co-applicant (s) must meet the same admissibility criteria that apply to the applicant himself.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 3-Mar-2021.
For more information visit here