Yes, there is!
The Wildlife Acoustics has announced the applications for Scientific Product Grant Program to support the advancement of animal biology research, habitat monitoring, and environmental conservation that provides scientists with resources to help further their research into the study of bats, birds, frogs, and other vocal wildlife.
Up to $5,000 is available to be awarded each quarter. If an application for less than $5,000 is awarded, then another application can also be awarded as long as the total granted is less than or equal to $5,000.
Grant recipients must be associated with a charitable, educational or other tax-exempt organization. Consideration will be given to projects that meet the following criteria:
- Project makes significant use of wildlife vocalization recordings for data collection and/or analysis.
- The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
- The grant would have significant impact on the success of the project.
- The application provides adequate information to facilitate project evaluation, including detailed expected outcomes and the need for bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
- The project must begin in the same year the application is submitted (or the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season).
The deadline of submitting the applications is 15-Nov-21.