Young Leaders of the Americas (YLAI) fellowship empowers entrepreneurs to strengthen their capacity to launch and advance their entrepreneurial ideas and effectively contribute to social and economic development in their communities.
Through the YLAI Entrepreneurial Leadership Curriculum and individualized professional placements, YLAI Fellows have accelerated their commercial and social ventures’ success and developed specific action plans to implement upon return to their home countries. YLAI Fellows built networks, linkages, and lasting partnerships to attract investments and support for their entrepreneurial ventures.
What are the benefits provided in the YLAI fellowship?
Financial provisions provided by the U.S. Government will include:
- J-1 visa support. No visa support will be offered to dependents, as this is an unaccompanied program.
- Round-trip travel from participant’s home city to the United States and domestic U.S. travel, as required by the program.
- YLAI Entrepreneurial Leadership Curriculum coursework and mentoring.
- Opening Orientation in Tempe, Arizona, and Closing Forum in Washington, D.C.
- Four-week professional placement with the host organization.
- A limited accident and sickness benefit plan.
- Housing and meal stipend during the program. Read More
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 25-Feb-2021.