Yes why not, this program is beneficial in many ways, as Startups will work alongside leading energy utilities from around the globe to deliver cutting edge solutions and co-create the future of energy. The program will focus on working together to pilot projects, commercially deploy products, facilitate investment opportunities, learning, and development.
Startups can refine their value proposition, trial, and test technology and gain access to invaluable resources, advice, and support from around the globe. At Free Electrons they have a keen focus on learning and development – they want to help startups grow their business.
Let’s dive deeper into the benefits the program has to offer,
Free Electrons offers the chance for startups to:
- Test Solutions: Test their solution in the energy sector in partnership with utilities.
- Develop Pilots: Develop a viable pilot side by side with the utilities.
- Receive Feedback: Receive input, feedback, and insight into their product/service and business.
- Gain Exposure: Gain exposure to American, European, and Asian markets.
- Build Relationships: Building relationships within the startup community to share learnings and experiences.
- Grow Networks: Grow their networks by immersing themselves in local and global ecosystems.
- Contract and Receive Investment: Opportunity to sell their products to utilities and seek investment from utilities. Deals to date exceed $20m.
- Work with Open Innovation experts: Work with open innovation partner Beta-i on strategy, approach, and receive advice on pitching to corporates.
- Access Mentors & Experts: Access a global pool of mentors and experts matched to their unique requirements. Read More
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 29-Mar-2021.