Hi, I thing there is one such programme that might be helpful for you.
You can apply for Netherlands Enterprise Agency’s Fund against Child Labour (FBK) programme, as it supports entrepreneurs that actively want to end child labour in their production chain. The deadline for submitting the application is 28-Oct-21.
- FBK is a five-year subsidy programme (2018 – 2022) with several opportunities to apply. In 2021, the budget is 5.5 million euros, divided into 2 openings.
- You may apply for a subsidy of no more than €475,000 for each project, representing a maximum of 70% of the total project costs. FBK will subsidise at least 11 projects each year.
FBK helps Dutch entrepreneurs that want to:
- research the root causes of child labour in their production chains;
- take actions to prevent child labour at a local level;
- take measures to prevent child labour in their businesses.
They can support your project with a subsidy and a knowledge project. They inform you, advise you, and share knowledge.