Hi, I’d love to assist you.
I have found something that might interest you: the WIPO Indigenous and Local Community Women Entrepreneurship Program. And, you will be delighted to know that its applications are now open!
The WIPO Indigenous and Local Community Women Entrepreneurship Program will:
- encourage women entrepreneurship, innovation and creativity related to traditional knowledge and traditional cultural expressions by strengthening the capacity of indigenous and local community women entrepreneurs,
- help them make strategic and effective use of intellectual property tools to support their entrepreneurial activities.
The Program provides participants the opportunity to:
- build capacity in intellectual property and acquire the skills necessary for an effective use of the intellectual property system, including in the digital economy;
- acquire basic knowledge of related fields useful in an entrepreneurial context, such as business modelling, marketing and digital storytelling;
- benefit from the support of a mentor to further develop and implement projects and businesses based on traditional knowledge and/or traditional cultural expressions that have an intellectual property component; and
- meet amongst Program participants, share and learn from each other’s experiences, but also meet potential partners who can provide support with the implementation of the intellectual property components of their projects and businesses.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 06-Sep-21.
To check if you are eligible or not, please visit here.