The Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) has been launched for young, dynamic individuals to contribute to enhancing skill development and promote economic development.
- The fellowship is a unique opportunity to promote skill development in district economies.
- The two-year blended program combines classroom sessions at host IIMs with the mentorship of Fellows while in the district.
- It provides an opportunity to engage with schemes and institutions at the district level to strengthen institutions and improve skill development, link markets and create growth.
- Candidates selected from the 2021-23 admissions cycle will be fully funded by MSDE.
- On joining the program, the candidate will receive a stipend of Rs. 50,000 per month during Year 1 of the program. On completing the requirements of Year 1, the candidate will receive a stipend of Rs. 60,000 per month during Year 2 of the program.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 27-March-2021.
For more information, visit here