To submit an expression of interest for the 2022 cohort of Accelerator grants, you will be asked to create an account in GivingData and then provide your organization’s contact information and respond to the following prompts:
- Provide an overview of your project. Highlight the origin of your hypothesis and why it’s worth exploring. How does this project align with your organization’s mission?
- Describe the datasets that you propose to use (e.g. size, type, data model, frequency of new data, level of preprocessing effort needed to get data ready for analysis, challenges in working with or acquiring the datasets, etc.) (300 word limit)
- List the data analysis/ML concepts/techniques and methods you wish to explore. Has any prior work been explored or completed by your team around these methods? (300 word limit)
- How does your organization define data maturity? At what level of data maturity do you believe your organization is currently operating? Which aspects of data maturity might completing this project help your organization advance?
- Provide CV’s or LinkedIn profiles for the team that would be working on this project, and please list any partners working with you on this project. What area of expertise/focus will they bring to the project? (300 word limit)
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 31-Aug-21.