Yes, nominations are now open for the Social Worker of the Year Awards 2021. The event will highlight social workers’ outstanding work during the last 12 months and turn their focus towards supporting people to reconnect and to move forward from their experiences during the pandemic.
- The Social Worker of the Year awards are open to qualified social workers (must be registered with Social Work England) and teams working in England. If you are working in Wales, follow to find out about the BASW Social Work Awards (Cymru/Wales) or in Scotland the BASW Scotland Social Work Awards.
- The Social Worker of the Year Awards are open to qualified social workers currently working in England.
- Nominees must be fully qualified and registered with Social Work England.
- Nominees may enter themselves into individual categories or they may be nominated by a third party who must include their contact details.
- All nominations must be made through the online entry system.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 23-Jul-21.
For more information, visit here