Yes, applications are now open for Artists and Arts Organisations to develop and shift their practice and profile work on a national scale, creating high-profile arts central to people’s lives.
The purpose of the award is to support projects which:
- Are led by the vision of the artist(s) or develop the ambition of the artist(s);
- Are brave in the pursuit of creative risk-taking;
- Encourage collaboration between artforms and art-practice areas (i.e. cross-artform, interdisciplinary or combined-arts practice);
- Extend the reach and impact of a project, with a fresh and dynamic approach to public engagement; in this context, public engagement may refer to participants and/or audiences;
- Demonstrate effective project partnerships, planning and project management;
- Demonstrate a commitment to a research-and-development phase in project planning;
- Encourage and enable diversity and inclusivity in the arts;
- Expand new territories of arts practice;
- Include high-profile international dimensions and collaborators in terms of public visibility and resource-based partnerships.
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 23-Sep-21.
For more information, visit here