Sure! GivingTuesday’s Starling Collective is a global learning community and innovative fellowship for grassroots organizers, activists, artists, and changemakers to discover and share best practices for increasing generosity and driving systems change.
The Starling Collective is designed to identify creative, passionate leaders who are working to accelerate particularly innovative approaches to catalyzing generosity, empathy, equity and justice. They want to arm Starling participants with the tools to rapidly implement these ideas.
You will be pleased to know that GivingTuesday’s Starling Collective is welcoming innovators of all backgrounds, breaking down the barriers that often leave diverse voices and nontraditional movement builders on the sidelines. They encourage experimentation and sharing of both successes and failures so they can all learn from each other.
If selected as a Starling participant, you will:
- participate in a 6-month peer learning community to share what’s working, what’s not
- grow as a leader, develop new ideas and create amazing change in your community
- gain access to coaching, peer support, along with movement-building tools and resources
- receive a $2,000USD microgrant to support your leadership development or on-the-ground work
- have the opportunity to present your idea or initiative for a chance to receive additional funding to help grow….. Read more