Go Smart Award stimulates active urban innovation knowledge sharing among cities and to create the opportunity for all city stakeholders to showcase their solutions, services or technologies.
Nominations are open for the Go Smart Award (GSA) till 8-Nov-21.
- To commend the excellent performance in the promotion of Inter-City PoC projects among governments and other city stakeholders, the GO SMART encourages Inter-City PoC exchanges between cities by a yearly award contest.
- The contest seeks to stimulate active urban innovation knowledge sharing between cities and create the opportunities for other city stakeholders to showcase their solutions, products or services.
- Showcase your solution to the GO SMART community, from city representatives to industry leaders in smart city domains, and get endorsed as GO SMART highlight projects.
- Build strong relationships with smart city focused cities, industry leaders, experts, and entrepreneurs from the region and around the globe. The winning projects will be promoted worldwide.
- Demo Booth
- Winners will be invited to demo at GO SMART pavilion in Smart City Summit & Expo.