To know whether you can apply for the Global Mental Health program, please read the following Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants affiliated with institutions legally incorporated in eligible low- and middleincome countries and/or in Canada are eligible to apply.
- Eligible applicants include social enterprises and legally recognized organizations (e.g. non-profit, for-profit, limited liability companies, research/academic institutions) that:
- is formed and legally incorporated in an eligible country
- can successfully perform activities in their technical area
- can receive and administer grant funding
- There can only be one (1) Project Lead for each project and they must be affiliated with the applying organization. The Project Lead should be the person with the highest level of responsibility working directly on the project and will be the point of contact for Grand Challenges Canada.
- A Project Lead can only be listed on one (1) application. Single institutions can submit multiple applications but each needs a different Project Lead.
- The Review Committee will only consider applications that include all the information required and addresses all questions. You must complete the full application to be considered for review.
The deadline to submit applications is 23-Nov-21.