Yes, you would be glad to know that the European Commission (EC) has announced a call for proposals for the Affordable Housing Initiative.
- To set up one European Affordable Housing Consortium to support SMEs, including social enterprises, to collaborate with public authorities and (social) housing providers, in order to implement renovation projects targeting social and affordable housing, to upskill and reskill and integrate the latest digital, environmental and social innovative solutions targeting social and affordable housing and district renovation
- To provide support to local industrial partnerships for implementing the lighthouse districts
- To organise knowledge transfer, capacity building and networking activities for local industrial partnerships
- To facilitate access to funding, financial and technical assistance to local industrial partnerships for implementing the 100 lighthouse districts
- To develop blueprints for replication to deliver successful lighthouse districts
- To create a hub of expertise, networking and knowledge transfer for affordable and social housing districts renovation
- To provide advice towards sustainable financing, better regulation and standards for renovation targeting social and affordable housing districts.
The available call budget is EUR 1 200 000.
- To contribute to strengthening expertise, knowledge and networking for urban regeneration projects targeting affordable and social housing following a district-level and integrated approach
- To reinforce transformation towards a sustainable building stock and smart development of housing (in case of affordable district areas) by supporting renovation projects to ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of…. Read more
The deadline for submitting the proposals is 20-Oct-21.