Yes, there is a virtual training program and crowdfunding campaign named ‘The GlobalGiving Accelerator’ that will help to take fundraising to the next level. Following an optional one-week training curriculum, applicants’ will be entered into an Accelerator campaign where they’ll raise at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform.
What does this program offer?
- Benefits for Graduates
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors.
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates.
- A custom media kit to help promote your accomplishment.
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving.
- Additional promotional opportunities, including through GlobalGiving’s social media or homepage, for top-performers.
- Win Extra Funding from GlobalGiving!
- Bonus Day: During the 24-hour Bonus Day, all Accelerator participants will compete for a share of GlobalGiving’s $20,000 Incentive Fund and two $1,000 bonus prizes. The more applicant raises on Bonus Day, the more they win of the Incentive Fund!
- Overall Prizes: At the end of the Accelerator, prizes will be awarded to the top three organizations in the following categories: Most Funds Raised, Most Unique Donors, and Most Recurring/Monthly Donors.
- Recurring/Monthly Donor Incentives: More information will be shared about all the ways you can win extra funding from GlobalGiving during the Accelerator once application is approved! Read More
The deadline to submit applications for this program is 16-Jul-2021.